The perfect pants for your next climbing adventure.
When you wear the Prana Men's Wyatt Pants, your only problem is going to be needing another pair for when you inevitably have to take these ones off to wash them. With so many features and added creature-comforts, you're going to be hard-pressed to find a time you don't want to wear these. A DWR treatment is added to the nylon and spandex fabric to help shed light precipitation, and the fabric also has four-way stretch properties, making the Wyatt an excellent travel companion. The slim fit means the pants won't get caught up when you're going for that high-step above your last piece of pro, and the gusseted crotch and leg hem gussets help with flexibility. When you're out for days at a time, the adjustable waistband will help to keep these secure.
- Climb, hike, or kick back in these all-purpose pants
- Zion fabric is stretchy, durable, and quick-drying
- DWR finish repels light precipitation and stains
- Adjustable waist ensures a snug and comfortable fit
- Inseam gusset promotes mobility while hiking or climbing
- Slim fitting with articulated knees
- Item #PRA00XA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 31
I was in need of a new pair of climbing pants and had heard enough friends rave about Prana pants so I decided to take the plunge. I couldn't be happier. I wore these for 6 days straight on a trip to Red Rock last week and they were awesome. Slim fitting, but not tight. No hindrances in range of motion while climbing. And after 6 days, they didn't even smell! Highly recommend these!