Select a size:
Why We Like The Stretch Zion Straight Pant
The prAna Men's Stretch Zion Straight Pant is as versatile as our favorite pair of blue jeans, but (probably) twice as stretchy. A straight fit gives this pant a modern, versatile aesthetic, while the supple four-way stretch material lets us hike, climb, and sight-see in comfort. To prevent us from getting too toasty while adventuring on warmer days, the pant features a ventilated, gusseted crotch, and the UPF rating keeps our legs protected from the strong sun.
- Adaptable pant for jet-setting, big-walling, or trail-finding
- Water-resistant treatment repels moisture
- Supple 4-way stretch grants unprohibited movement
- High UPF rating keeps legs protected from the sun
- Gusseted inseam sports ventilation for temperature regulation
- Adjustable waist is low-profile to keep pants up comfortably
- An array of secure pockets for essentials like passport and keys
- Straight fit lends a polished aesthetic
- Item #PRA01EJ
- 97% nylon, 3% spandex (DWR coating)
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 zipper cargo
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size 30 x 30] 12.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 54 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.