Select a size:
Why We Like The Stretch Zion Pant
Whether we're teching our way up a tough slab, figuring out the sequence on a roof section, or hiking in to camp, the prAna Stretch Zion Pant always tag along and prove it can hang. Its stretch nylon fabric and gusseted crotch provide a natural range of motion for all your scramble-loaded adventures, while the water-resistant finish helps keep your legs dry if you get caught in a little rain.
- Technical pants for hiking, climbing, and travel
- Zion fabric is stretchy yet durable
- DWR finish repels light moisture
- Roll-up snaps secure cuffs while climbing
- Standard fit with inseam gusset for added mobility
- Item #PRA00M7
4.5 based on 588 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.