- Chilled-out joggers for bouldering, yoga, and weekend adventures
- Prana utilizes many recycled textiles to reduce eco footprint
- Silky, breathable, and stretchy fabric for Warrior I poses
- High-stepping is a breeze in the regular fit with elastic waist
- A slightly raised inseam keeps your climbing shoes in view
- UPF 50+ rated fabric protects your skin from harmful radiation
- Item #PRA01AV
- Q & A
great Christmas gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My teenage nephew asked for these pants for a Christmas gift, as he loves Prana stuff. Backcountry had the best price by far, though his mom got the sizing wrong as he's growing in leaps and bounds. Sadly, the next size up was sold out here, so I had to get them elsewhere. All that said, he loves the pants in terms of styling and comfort.
Super comfy worried about durability
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
I have worn these only a few times, and haven't been active in them. These joggers are super comfy compared to other joggers I've tried. It's like wearing clean sheets around your waist, thinking of making these my go to pajamas. I've already had a small tear around one of the drawstrings after pulling slightly in the wrong direction, kind of worries me to see how they will hold up after a long day of hard climbing (which is what I bought these for).