Shirt or jacket? Both! The Showdown Jacket is debatably a shirt with ultimate warmth. With the classic look of a flannel. It's appropriate attire for a casual night of s'mores by the fire without the bundled-up look. When the temperature does hit bundle-up lows, a rubber-coating keeps the buttons from stinging your skin with cold.
- Warm flannel jacket for casual outings
- Insulated with RDS down for extra warmth
- Internal media pocket stores phone and accessories safely
- Rubber coated snaps prevent cold buttons
- Hidden seam pockets for keeping hands warm
- Item #PRA012A
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [shell] 64% recycled polyester, 36% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon
- 650 fill power 90/10 Responsible Down Standard down
- Center Back Length
- 30.5in (large)
- [external] 2 side hand, 2 patch chest, [internal] 1 zippered media
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 19, 2020
Nice shirt but runs big
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 140 lbs
I had to return it because it was too big and I got the size S. I’d take a size down unless you’re broad chested and plan to wear a super thick sweater underneath Quality was great though. Falls at the hip so not too long
September 10, 2020
Amazing fit and warmth.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 195 lbs
I have a hard time finding lined flannels that aren't simultaneously huge in the torso yet tiny in the shoulders. This fits perfectly, is very warm, looks good, and is high quality. No complaints
November 7, 2018
are the lengths of the arms lined with the down insulation also, or just the chest and back ?
November 11, 2018
Hey SueJin H.! this whole jacket will have the down insulation all throughout it for the extra warmth! Hope this helps, Henry