Sometimes we get into our pre-season training a bit too hard once the weather starts dropping, but you've got to remember to relax and pace yourself. When you need a comfortable day with a more mellow outdoor activity, button up the Prana Pacer Shirt. A soft polyester and spandex blend come together for a slightly stretchy and super soft button up to keep you feeling cozy over the fall.
- Hike up a storm in this soft and stretchy long sleeve
- Double chest pockets button closed for safe storage
- Polyester spandex blend stretches and wicks sweat
- Brushed jersey feels soft against the skin
- UPF 50+ for protection sunny fall hikes
- Item #PRA011K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
This has to be the softest shirt I own. It fits true to size and is a standard fit, not slim or boxy. I love the stretch, and while I mainly use as a casual shirt for work, I have climbed in it, and it performs on the wall as well, not restrictive at all.