Finally, a suit that puts the coverage in your hands—a suit otherwise known as the Prana Women's Moorea One-Piece Swimsuit. This suit features removable soft cups and shirring at the sides that allow you to adjust and customize coverage. A tummy control lining offers a comfortable fit and feel, without that loathsome corset effect. The straps are fully adjustable and convertible for a personalized fit. And despite its v-neckline, the Moorea provides full bust coverage.
- A fully customizable one-piece for active beach goers
- V-neckline provides full bust coverage
- Tummy control lining assures a comfortable feel
- Straps are adjustable and convertible to preference
- Soft cups are removable for convenience
- Shirring at sides allows customization of seat coverage
- Item #PRA00V6
- Q & A
- Size Bought: xsma''
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 108lbs
I wish I had not ordered this before the previous review was written. Agree that there is too much fabric in the waist area. I am 5'3 weighing 108 lbs and ordered the XS. The fit was 'true to size' but for the xtra fabric - but most disappointing was the major cut-out in the crotch area -- very strange.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 134lbs
I probably would have purchased the S if they had it, but decided on the m because I am in between sizes at the moment. At first I could not figure out what was wrong, then I realized there was extra fabric along the waist. The center top to bottom measures 22.5". Overall, it seemed like it may have been a little uncomfortable - tight. Although the thick fabric means quality, it also can mean constricting.