Whether you're charging for the break or cresting through a riff of lake seaweed, the Prana Women's Mara Jacket adds stylish performance and protection on the sunniest of days. Crafted with a forgiving millimeter of hyperstretch neoprene, this full-zip jacket offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun's harmful rays while the extended underarm gussets and raglan sleeve construction ensures ample mobility.
- A surf and paddle jacket for chilly conditions
- Hyperstretch neoprene facilitates movement and insulates
- Shields against damage from harmful UV rays
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets maintain full reach while paddling
- Item #PRA00O8
- Q & A
nice jacket, fit not quite right
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: extra large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
I ordered this for early season windsurfing in New England. Based on reviews, and knowing Prana, I ordered one size up. I am familiar with neoprene fit because of wearing a wetsuit for scuba, but this just fit a little off. I have an athletic build. The forearms were a bit too tight (I don't have large forearms), and there was some bunching under the armpits. Also, I have a long torso, so I felt this was a bit too short for me. It is a beautiful jacket, well made and worth checking out. Sadly I had to send it back.
I wonder the thickness