Combat the beastliness of winter's wrath with the beauty of the Prana Women's Maja Jacket. Constructed of recycled polyester herringbone fabric, this shell has both beauty and brains. The DWR finish and water-resistant laminate protect you against precipitation, while PrimaLoft insulation helps retain heat to keep you warm and comfortable. The hood is lined with a stylish faux fur trim to keep wind and snow off your face. Zip closure pockets help keep your phone and keys secure and offer a warm escape for your hands on bitter days. The front zipper features a storm flap for protection and can be zipped two ways for a customized fit that allows you to move.
- A stylish coat for reliable protection from winter's fury
- Water-repellent shell keeps you dry and comfortable
- Insulated to keep you warm
- Adjustable hood is adjustable for versatility
- Removable faux fur lining
- Cuff tab adjusts for a personalized fit
- Standard fit for easy layering
- Item #PRA00SE
- Q & A
Love this jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'2"
I purchased this jacket about a month ago and absolutely love it. Online i was worried a large was going to be too big for my 5'2" frame but it is just right. Living in northern MN I was concerned the jacket wouldn't be warm enough but I've been toasty as can be on a 0F day with this jacket.
What is the weight this coat?