- Versatile canvas cargo short for casual wear, climbing or day hikes
- Organic cotton blend stretch construction is soft against your skin
- Front slash pockets accommodate small necessities, rest tired hands
- Mid-rise design offers additional coverage when bending and moving
- Item #PRA01HB
- Q & A
10 out of 10
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
These are super lightweight and comfortable. I'm taking with me on a safari in Africa and know they will be perfect for the weather there. If you're in between sizes I would size down. The waist is a bit roomy.
Not Great For Legs
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
I really wanted to love these shorts, but ultimately returned them. I'm 5'7'' with athletic legs, and these shorts were restrictive and tight in the butt and thighs but too loose in the waist. I wanted the fit to be loose (like the pictures in the photos), but in order to have the looseness in the thighs they would have 100% fallen off my body. This tends to be my issue with shorts, so I wasn't surprised but was still disappointed. These could have worked with a belt, but I still don't like the tightness of the thighs. They would be really great on someone with narrower hips and legs because, like many PrAna things, seemed to be of great quality.
Bonus points to PrAna for their low waste packaging as well!