Always thinking ahead.
Whether it's spitting drizzle on a dreary spring afternoon or blowing leaves on a blustery autumn morning, you'll be adequately protected and stylishly adorned in the Prana Women's Horizon Anorak. This relaxed-fitting anorak falls mid-thigh with a dropped rear hemline for increased coverage from chilly air and light showers. It's equipped with a pack-away hood, so you can bust it out when it decides to rain or stow it away when it's not necessary.
The organic cotton and polyester shell remains lightweight and surprisingly soft while fending off chilly temperatures and light showers from compromising your comfort around town. It's also equipped with a ventilated mesh yoke for a bit more breathability when you're running errands around town. Ultimately, this anorak is a favorite choice for layering in transitional seasons with in-between temperatures that aren't freezing-cold, yet certainly aren't balmy enough for going without added protection.
- Stylish, everyday protection for transitional seasons
- Cotton-polyester shell fends off chilly, showery weather
- Relaxed fit falls mid-thigh with dropped rear hem
- Stow-away hood hides when it's not necessary
- Mesh-lined yoke provides ventilated comfort
- Interior waist drawcord for a secure fit
- Zippered pockets offer useful storage
- Item #PRA015K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
I LOVE this jacket! It's light and flattering. You can dress it up or wear it casually. I love that you can cinch the waist for a more slimming look but the drop hem covers your butt. The fabric is nice and you can wear it with or without a hood.