Elsin Sweater Coat
We pair the Elsin with skinny jeans and boots for a sunny winter day or throw it over leggings to fend off fall's chill. Regardless of the weather, the popcorn detailing adds sophistication to the sweater coat's soft, functional warmth.
- A warm sweater coat for winter days and fall afternoons
- Heavyweight knit provides warmth beyond a typical sweater
- Longer length for extra coverage on chilly days
- Popcorn detailing adds unique style
- High shawl collar blocks wind and chill
- Item #PRA01CE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 110lbs
I love the style of this sweater. I have been wearing it as a light coat on warmer winter days. However, I am very disappointed in the quality. One of the buttons fell off the first time I wore the coat.. they are sewn on with little threads and not very well. 2 of my other buttons have started to fall off as well. I have to jam my nails in between the metal buttons to pry them apart which is more difficult than it should be. The hoop to hang the coat up has also started to unravel and is about to break off. It is a cute coat, but not worth the money in my opinion.
Runs super Large
I just ordered my regular size and itâs comical how large and puffy it is! Itâs huge! It feels amazing and it looks beautiful, but it was returned because itâs way too big!
Almost more of a coat than a sweater
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 135lbs
Pretty color, nice and long, it is beautiful, if a bit heavy for indoor use. I'll be using it more for a light coat. It is pretty and I like the style and pockets.