Sweat through all seasons.
- Tank top for yoga and other athletic endeavors
- Chakara performance stretch fabric wicks away moisture
- Racer-back design frees up your movement
- Removable modesty cups to customize the look and feel
- The full-length version of Prana’s popular Elixir sports bra
- Item #PRA010D
- Q & A
Cute and supportive
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
When you're busty and need support, "cute and strappy" pretty much doesn't happen for you. I was shocked to find that, for the first time ever, a strappy top with a built-in bra actually made me feel comfortable and supported. Not for high-impact activities like running, but it'll be great for climbing, yoga, and lounging. For reference if you're looking for sizing help, I usually wear a S in Prana tops, 34D, and have a wide back/shoulders. The S in this top was snug to give support in the chest, and was form-fitting but not skin tight in the waist.