Select Style & Size
Cozy Up Ankle Pant
- Lightweight sweatpants that already feel like your favorite pair
- Soft fabric blend provides a broken-in feel right away
- UPF 50+ sun protection ensures skin safety on sunny adventures
- Hemp and synthetic fabrics wick moisture and resist odor
- Drawcord waist helps keep your fit as tight or loose as you want
- Open hand pockets make it easy to tote around everyday items
- Three-quarter length adds some breathability for mild conditions
- Item #PRAZ998
- 55% hemp, 32% recycled polyester, 13% Tencel Lyocell
- 2 front
- elastic with drawcord
What do you think about this product?
November 4, 2020
Runs half size too big, unflattering
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 147 lbs
I really wanted to like these pants, Prana bottoms are always a hit and miss when it comes to sizes but given Backcountry has a good return policy I give few a shot. These pants are actually not worth the price, they are not soft, the shape get distorted after just one wear, ie. the shape around the knees are constantly baggy so the overall looks is just unflattering.