Crank the warmth up to ten.
You'll be glade you're rocking the Prana Women's Calla Hooded Vest when rapidly dropping temperatures threaten to chill you to the bone. This insulated vest features a wool-blended shell for exceptional softness and warmth, combined with highloft insulation that traps precious body heat from escaping into the frosty outside air. It's lined with buttery-smooth polyester for a soft feel without the scratchiness associated with traditional wool sweaters. And when the winds pick up, you'll be glad to cinch down the faux fur-lined hood, which buffers your face from whipping breezes off the lakefront.
- Toasty insulated vest for essential layering in cold weather
- 100-gram highloft insulation traps core warmth from escaping
- Wool-blended shell mimics the softness of a sweater
- Faux fur hood trim protects you from whipping winds
- Zig-zag rear quilting provides a striking aesthetic
- Zippered hand pockets for warming frozen fingers
- Item #PRA00YZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
When I laid eyes on this vest and knew it was a must! I am 5’1” and weigh 115lb and I got a size small. It looks good with just a long sleeve or a big hoodie with room to spare. I was shocked that the pockets were so big and warm mostly because women’s clothes don’t have pockets now days. It also fits over my hips and covers most of my butt, none of my vest Fit around my hips, I am very pleased. So if your looking for a dourable yet cute vest this is the one! I love it!
Beautifully made vest.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The details on this vest make it beautiful and worth every penny. Deep, warm pockets, a faux fur trim on the hood that is attached with buttons and easily removed. Drawstrings pull the hood tight for inclimate weather. I am 5' 7" tall, weigh 155 pounds and bought the XL. With this size I have plenty of room for a layer or two under the vest. I love it.