Select a size:
Why We Like the Bridger Jean
The Bridger Jean is a popular prAna pant worn by climbers, hikers, and the common outdoorsy. Its soft, stretchy fabric keeps us comfortable and unrestrained while kneeling, lunging, squatting, and crawling during camp setup. Because of the timeless style, we pull on this pant for all our life's adventures from campground to workshop to pub.
- Classic jean with performance stretch for comfy, casual days
- Organic cotton blend for soft, moisture-wicking, eco-friendly wear
- Slim fit for that clean-cut, no-bulk look
- prAna's gear shows their focus is on sustainable, functional style
- Item #PRA00KI
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- 75% organic cotton, 23% polyester, 2% spandex
- 28, 30, 32, 34, 36in
- 2 front, 2 back
- belt loops
- functional zipper, button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- [size 33 x 30] 1lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- casual, camping
4.5 based on 122 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.