Brayden Flannel Shirt
Many flannels err on the side of too much lumberjack tartan, but some people don't bleed maple syrup the way others do and prefer the Brayden's unique plaid and striped patterns. The vintage-inspired aesthetic brings us back to simpler times, when we could wear whatever flannel we wanted without being cast in the role of "mountain man" or "lumberjack."
- A casual flannel that stays warm in chilly weather around town
- Organic cotton material is soft and comfortable to wear all day
- Chest pockets keep sunglasses or other essentials close at hand
- Item #PRA01E7
- Q & A
now my best flannel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
material slightly thick, very soft, and runs a tad large but fits perfect for me. i'm usually between an XL and a L.
Great Basic Flannel
Looks good and fits well!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 177lbs
I bought this for our flannel themed company Christmas party. It fits perfectly, washed well, didn't shrink, and looked very nice coming out of the drier. Northern WI is cold in the winter and it keeps me cozy. I wear it untucked over a tee shirt and I love it!