More Than Meets The Eye.
A little bit of versatility can go a long way—especially when it comes a pair of shorts, like the Prana Men's Ansa Short. Designed to effortlessly waffle between the trails, lake, and climbing gym, the Ansa features a can-do attitude that's fit for just about any adventure you'll endeavor to take it on. The Ansa is equipped with a stretchy and durable fabric that's also lightweight and quick-drying for your convenience. Meanwhile, the UPF 50+ rating provides passive protection from the sun's harmful rays, furthering the Ansa's ability to tackle water or trail bound pursuits alike.
- A classically styled chino that's deceptively technical
- Fabric is quick-drying and stretchy
- UPF 50+ rating safeguards from sun's harmful rays
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities secure
- Regular fit and 11in inseam offer a timeless look
- Item #PRA00X7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
Bought these for my boyfriend. He says - "These shorts are great for just about everything. The DWR finish is a nice touch for paddling or sailing. The fabric is very stretchy and dries fast."