Adamson Winter Pant
- Hiking and climbing pant made of stretchy softshell for colder temps
- DWR-treated for protection against rain and snow
- Ventilated inseam gusset ensures freedom of movement
- Roll-up leg snaps convert from full-length to 3/4-length
- UPF 50 offers the utmost sun protection
- Item #PRA01NS
- 85% nylon, 9% spandex, 6% polyester
- 2 hand
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 25, 2020
Adamson winter pant
- Size Bought
I haven’t gotten to test the winter aspect of this pant yet. First impressions are they run a little smaller in the waist than stretch Zion. Still they are comfortable. The inside has a nice fabric, not fleece, but very nice. Cargo pocket on both legs which is a plus on the stretch Zion. They also have a “phone pocket” on the tight side that fits an iPhone 8+ perfectly. Can’t wait to test the winter aspect.
January 4, 2021
So why did you mark them down 2 stars?
January 7, 2020
Is the sizing waist or inseam?