Stealth GTX Mitten Plus WARM
Made for those days when the cold isn't even trying to be stealthy about it, the Pow Gloves Stealth GTX Mitten Plus Warm gives you bomber warmth and weather protection in cold and snowy conditions. You've got the inherent warmth that comes with a mitten, along with with the protection and added warmth of Gore-Tex + Warm technology. Driving snow won't be able to soak through, while added layers of insulation work with the already toasty PrimaLoft Gold insulation to keep the cold as a non-factor while you shred. A micro-fleece lining and faux-fur cuff give you added comfort and warmth, and the sleek leather exterior offers timeless style. When you need to text or call from the lift, the palm of this mitt is fully compatible with a touchscreen, so even if it's a bit clunky you won't have to take off your mitts to use the phone. If you do, however, you'll have an included leash to keep them from taking a free-fall off the chairlift.
- Super-warm mitts for shredding in any temps or conditions
- Gore-Tex + Warm insert adds waterproof protection and added warmth
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation keeps your fingers toasty on frigid days
- Soft inner lining boosts your comfort when you go bell-to-bell
- Touchscreen compatible palm lets you make quick phone calls
- Included leash lets you take off your mitts without losing them
- Item #PWG005D
- [shell] premium leather, [palm] premium leather, AX suede connect, [lining] (main) polyester microfleece, (cuff) faux-fur
- Gore-Tex insert
- 4oz PrimaLoft Gold
- Ultra Magic (hook-and-loop)
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2019
Everything I’ve wanted from a ski mitten
- I've put it through the wringer
I’ve been wearing these mittens for a few weeks, and I couldn’t be happier. The fleece lining is perfect, and the leather is super soft. They’ve kept my hands dry and warm on every storm day, and they aren’t too clunky. The mittens easily slip on and off when I need to. Plus, these are great for hours of tossing snowballs with my pup.