Select style & size:Select options
Style and protection meet at last.
The Pow Women's Crescent GTX Mitten blends the best of fashionable design and outstanding waterproofing with its alluring color schemes and dependable Gore-Tex membrane. At the leading edge of waterproof technology, Gore-Tex offers the guaranteed waterproofing and breathability desired for skiing and riding in extreme conditions. Micro-fleece lining is combined with Thinsulate insulation for a double dose of cozy-warmth. There's also a Teflon-based DWR finish that beads off moisture from dampening the external fabric, so your hands remain nice and dry underneath.
- Combines outstanding waterproofing with alluring style
- Gore-Tex membrane seals out the wettest, heaviest snow
- DWR finish prevents moisture from soaking through
- Thinsulate insulation traps warmth without bulk
- Micro-fleece lining for cozy-softness inside
- Adjustable cuff seals out cold and snow
- Item #PWG002W
- Q & A
Great glove for cold or spring days
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I picked these gloves up for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves them. The Merino liner that came with them has been great on cold/pow days for her and will be a great spring glove without the liner. Overall, well made Gore-Tex that will keep your hands warm and dry!
Not heavyweight mittens
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered these because they came out in the "heavyweight" filter. The packaging says mid-weight, though. They seemed rather thin, all in all.