August Short Trigger Mitten
Pull the trigger and blast down the first run of the day with the Pow Gloves August Short Trigger Mitten. The three-finger style adds an extra level of dexterity to the standard mitten while keeping the fingers warm during those stormy days at the resort when the snow just won't stop. Filled with Primaloft Gold insulation, the mitten packs a punch when it comes to heat retention and a Hipora waterproof insert adds an extra level of waterproofing to keep comfort at a maximum level.
- Charge big lines or run laps at the resort in an all mountain mitt
- 3-finger design gives some dexterity to the hand when on the hill
- Primaloft Gold insulation traps heat for a warm and toasty feel
- Hipora waterproof insert provides breathable waterproofing
- Hook-and-loop closure creates a snug fit during blustery storms
- Buff thumb material doubles as a goggle wipe on extra wet days
- Item #PWG004K
- Q & A
Great Resort Glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have always skied in 5 finger gloves but decided to give these a try and was very impressed. These gloves allow for the dexterity needed to unzip your backpack and grab a cold one all while keeping your fingers toasty warm.
Love the fit. Way better dexterity than the regular mittens. The fingers are separated within the glove which prefer over wearing gloves within them. Super warm.. 20 degree days and my hands were just short of sweating in the glove.
Toasty and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves need to chill out, seriously! If you are looking for a pair of mittens/gloves that will keep your fingers from going numb on cold winter days these are for you! Great for resort powder days and backcountry riding. Love slipping these on after setting my split-board to ride mode. Additionally, the durability of Pow gloves is unmatched. Worth every penny!
These gloves are seriosly awesome. very waterproof and very warm. Only downside is your hands get hot and sweat.