Alpha GTX Glove
Stay warm on the coldest days of the year with the Pow Gloves Alpha GTX Glove. Designed with a Gore-Tex glove liner, the glove boasts increased waterproofing while still providing the breathability you would expect from Gore-Tex technology. Primaloft Gold insulation adds extra warmth to the glove, keeping things warm and toasty on days when it seems like that blower snow storm just won't quit.
- A glove that doesn't pull punches when it comes to staying warm
- Gore-Tex glove liner is waterproof and breathable for added comfort
- Primaloft Gold insulation traps and retains warmth on blustery days
- Pittards Oiltac Dragon etched palm gives a firm grip on ski poles
- Merino wool liner wicks moisture and provides a soft feel all day
- Item #PWG004C
- Q & A
Thrives in the pow
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used these all season in waist deep pow and -15 degree nights. They've kept me dry, warm and comfortable. They run true to size so measure your hand to get the best fit. The merino liner is super soft and comfortable and Primaloft Gold will keep you warm even in some of the coldest temps. I run pretty warm so your results may vary but I've used these in negative temps with good results. They have a pocket to stuff a hand warmer if you need the extra heat.
They do have wrist straps so you won't drop them while taking that selfie on the lift. The leather is high quality and has held up well so far. Using some wax occasionally on them will help them from getting soaked externally in damp conditions but the GTX will keep your hands dry even if the leather gets a little damp. Highly recommended.