New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Spaceship/Radbot 500 Light Set
Illuminate dark streets, shadowy alleys, and everything in-between with the commuter-friendly lighting of the Portland Design Works Spaceship/Radbot 500 Light Set. This dynamic lighting duo gives you plenty of illumination for everyday commutes and urban rides after dark with its Spaceship front and Radbot 500 tail light.
Starting with the Spaceship front, you'll find it casts an impressive beam for its compact size, thanks to white LEDs and two distinctive modes of steady and flashing light. It runs on two AA batteries for convenient replacement and includes a rubberized mount for your handlebars. Runtime is up to 100 hours in its flashing setting, so you'll get a bunch of rides in before it requires a fresh set of batteries.
Looking at the Radbot 500 rear, you'll enjoy the safety of its red LED with precision reflector to cast an impressive beam to passing traffic and fellow cyclists. You can toggle between solid, flash, and strobe modes for customized visibility late at night. It runs on two AAA batteries, which are easy to replace and lasts 30 hours on its lowest setting. For mounting versatility, the Radbot 500 comes with a quick-release mount for seatposts and rack-specific mount for your commuter bike.
- Lighting set is ideal for urban cyclists and commuters
- Spaceship front with white LEDs for navigating after dark
- Spaceship has steady and flash modes, runs on 2x AA batteries
- Radbot 500 rear light with red LED for visibility to traffic
- Radbot 500 has three light settings, runs on 2x AAA batteries
- Included handlebar mount and quick-release seatpost mount
- Additional rack mount for the Radbot included
- Both lights are weather-resistant
- Item #PDW001G