Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Radbot 1000 Tail Light
Rather than spending your riding life in the dangerous dark, embrace the illumination of Portland Design Works' Radbot 1000 Tail Light, a pint-sized but powerful rear beacon with brightness that rivals that of a car tail light, so you'll be easy to see when you're pedaling along with traffic. With three modes—zZz pop, Cornea Blitz, and Rock Steady—you'll be able to choose between a strobe, flash, and steady beam, and enjoy up to 30 hours of power on two AAA batteries. The Radbot's water-resistant case won't fizzle the electronics if you're riding through a rain shower, and convenient seatpost, rack, and backpack mounts let you slap it on wherever you want and pop it off when you leave your bike outside for the afternoon.
- A powerful, compact tail light for road cycling or commuting
- Ultra-bright 1 watt LED helps you be seen day or night
- Choose between strobe, flash, or steady beam modes
- Reflector adds further visibility, especially if battery dies
- Weatherproof exterior for all-season riding
- Up to 30hrs of battery life via 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Includes seatpost mount, rack mount, backpack clip
- Backed by a lifetime warranty for peace of mind
- Item #PDW0023
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.