We get it — your saddle bag is stuffed, and your back pockets are reserved for your gummy bear stash, but before you write off carrying a pump or CO2 for emergency road-and-trail-side flat fixes, take a gander at the Portland Design Works Ninja Pump. Just like actual ninjas, the Ninja Pump is an illusive beast, with a small stature measuring at only 5.75in long, and power to do some serious repair. It threads directly onto your valve, either Presta or Schrader, for pumping by hand, or thread on a CO2 cartridge to give a quick burst of air for faster filling. The CO2 valve features a control knob so you can fully regulate the flow of CO2, dialing in the perfect tire pressure. This compact pump is small enough to stash with your gummy bears in your back pocket, or strap to your frame if you're short on space.
- A small and sturdy pump for quick flat fixes
- 5.75-inches long fits in any pocket or bag
- Presta and Schrader compatible valve threads on
- Aluminum construction is durable and looks sleek
- CO2 compatible with a control knob to regulate flow
- Item #PDW000R
- [length] 5.75in
- Valve Type
- presta, schrader, CO2
- Claimed Weight
- 2.6oz (74g)
- Recommended Use
- trailside fixes, roadside fixes, flat fix
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?