Select style & size:Select options
Light up like the Perseids.
When you ride through the night you'll want to be sure your bike glows like a meteoroid burning across the sky, and the Portland Design Works Meteoriod Tail Light will be happy to do the job. This compact light offers a glow of up to 7-lumens to help you stay seen after dark, with three different modes to satisfy however flashy you're feeling. It's easy to use with a click-on-click-off lens, and mounts to any seatpost with a stretchy UV-proof rubber mount. It runs off of two included CR2032 coincell batteries that run for up to 60-hours with no need to recharge. Since the darkest days we ride tend to fall in the colder and wetter months, the Meteoroid Tail Light is designed with a weatherproof exterior that holds up to the elements if your ride home gets wet and chilly.
- A compact light for safe night time commuting
- Three different modes let you choose how flashy you feel
- UV-proof rubber mount secures to any style seatpost
- Click-on-click-off lens is easy to use
- No recharging needed with 2 coincell batteries
- Weatherproof exterior keeps glowing in the rain and cold
- Item #PDW001M