Select style & size:Select options
City Rover 500 USB Headlight
Portland Design Works' City Rover 500 USB Headlight is a rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a bright Cree LED bulb ready to illuminate the darkness on your commute or evening road ride. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 2 hours on high, 8 hours on low, or 36 hours in flash mode. In case of a low battery, the City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on. The lumens and burn times are FL1-certified, and the light uses a Texas Instruments circuit for longevity.
- USB-rechargeable headlight for cycling and commuting
- 500 lumen output using high quality Cree LED bulb
- Front and side illumination lets you see the whole road
- Additional 15 minutes run time once you hit low power
- Mount works on 22.2mm - 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off
- Light wakes up in last mode used for convenience
- 3 hour charge time for quick recharges
- Item #PDW001S
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Very bright. Easy to mount. Waiting to see how long a charge will last.