Select Style & Size
City Rover 500 USB Headlight
Portland Design Works' City Rover 500 USB Headlight is a rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a bright Cree LED bulb ready to illuminate the darkness on your commute or evening road ride. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 2 hours on high, 8 hours on low, or 36 hours in flash mode. In case of a low battery, the City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on. The lumens and burn times are FL1-certified, and the light uses a Texas Instruments circuit for longevity.
- USB-rechargeable headlight for cycling and commuting
- 500 lumen output using high quality Cree LED bulb
- Front and side illumination lets you see the whole road
- Additional 15 minutes run time once you hit low power
- Mount works on 22.2mm - 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off
- Light wakes up in last mode used for convenience
- 3 hour charge time for quick recharges
- Item #PDW001S
- Cree LED
- Power Source
- USB-rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- steady high, steady medium, steady low, pulse, daytime flash
- [steady high] 500, [steady medium] 250, [steady low] 125, [pulse, daytime flash] 400
- Burn Time
- [steady high] 2hr, [steady medium] 4hr, [steady low] 8hr, [pulse] 16hr, [daytime flash] 36hr
- weatherproof exterior for all-season riding
- USB charging cable, handlebar mount
- Claimed Weight
- 4.4oz (125g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 22, 2020
Good light, but...
- I've used it several times
As a light it does a very good job. I used it mainly for riding on the trail before the sun rises. The USB recharging works well and I have not had an issue with the battery life. My biggest complaint about this light is that it vibrates in its mount. It is so bad that as soon as there is enough sunlight I turn it off, take it out of the mount and put it in my pocket.
October 6, 2019
Very bright. Easy to mount. Waiting to see how long a charge will last.