Throwback Stand-Up Paddleboard
Make any body of water an open highway.
Like an oversized American sedan from the '60s, the POP Paddleboards Throwback Stand-Up Paddleboard is a behemoth built for cruising in comfort. Whether you want to go on epic all-day tours around the lake or play around on small waves along the coast, the Throwback offers the speed and stability to make it fun and easy.
Tons of volume and rolled rails make it extremely stable so you're not burning a ton of energy just trying to balance when paddling long distances, and this stability also makes it easy to surf small waves with. Plus, its stable nature means you can easily bring your pup aboard or pack a bunch of gear for long outings. Meanwhile, Vice construction with vacuum-packed technology keeps it surprisingly lightweight, without sacrificing strength or performance. Get ready to explore more on the Throwback.
- Buoyant boat of a board built for speed, stability, and distance
- Handmade Vice construction is stronger and lighter
- 360° Diamond Traction is grippy, firm, and forgiving
- Futures Thruster fins are removable for custom configuration
- Gore-Tex Vent Plug releases heat pressure without letting water in
- Ergonomic handles with ribbed grips won't cramp your fingers
- Item #PPP000F
- 11ft 6in
- Vice (foam core, fiberglass, bamboo, carbon and KEVLAR® reinforcements)
- medium rocker, single-to-double concave
- Deck Pad
- 360° Diamond Traction EVA
- Futures 2+1 fin system
- Recommended Rider Weight
- 120 - 275lb
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year