Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The Royal Hawaiian Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
We pump up the POP Paddleboards Royal Hawaiian Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard for trips to the shore, lake, or river to ensure we're on a reliable board that can handle it all. The longboard design with low rocker provides enough stability for days on the lake, while the addition of a pointed nose helps us catch small waves or navigate some whitewater. As an added bonus, the included pump, single fin, and carrying bag make it simple to get from our house to the water.
- Well-rounded paddleboard that handles anything you throw at it
- Longboard shape with low rocker is stable and maneuverable
- Inflatable construction helps you travel easily
- 360° diamond traction pad keeps you grounded and confident
- Pointed nose and square tail combines stability and maneuverability
- Versatile design can be fun for riders of all sizes and skill levels
- Included pump, leash, single fin, and backpack cover all the bases
- Item #PPP000P
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.