Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Huckleberry Stand-Up Paddleboard
Whether we're cruising glassy harbors or catching small waves off the coast, the POP Paddleboards Huckleberry Stand-Up Paddleboard gets the job done. With a classic cruiser shape, tons of volume, and lightweight construction, this board is a blast both on flat water and the surf. A rounded nose, flat tail, and single-to-double concave bottom make the Huckleberry a quintessential cruiser that's an absolute delight on lakes, lazy rivers, and flat coastal waters, but it's no shrinking violet when it comes to catching the occasional wave either. In fact, its Futures 2+1 thruster fin set is a great all-round setup that tracks like a dream across open water and carves a clean line down small to medium-sized waves.
- A versatile SUP for ocean, lake, and river
- Stable enough for yoga, surf, fishing
- Compression mold increases shock resistance
- KEVLAR® in tip, tail, and rail shrugs off impacts
- Vent valve acts as bleeder, prevents delamination
- Deck bungee for storing essentials
- Animal handle grip for easy carrying to/from water
- Item #PPP000B
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.