It's your huckleberry.
Whether you're cruising glassy harbors or catching small waves off the coast, the POP Paddleboards Huckleberry Stand-Up Paddleboard gets the job done with a classic cruiser shape, tons of volume, and a lightweight construction that makes this board a blast both on flat water and the surf.
With its rounded nose, flat tail, and single to double concave bottom, the Huckleberry is the quintessential cruiser that absolutely kills it on lakes, lazy rivers, and flat coastal waters, but it's no shrinking violet when it comes to catching the occasional wave either. In fact, its Futures 2+1 thruster fin set is a great all-round setup that tracks like a dream across open water and carves a clean line down small to medium-sized waves.
- A versatile SUP for ocean, lake, and river
- Stable enough for yoga, surf, fishing
- Compression mold increases shock resistance
- KEVLAR® in tip, tail, and rail shrugs off impacts
- Vent valve acts as bleeder, prevents delamination
- Deck bungee for storing essentials
- Animal handle grip for easy carrying to/from water
- Item #PPP000B
- Q & A
Great all around family board!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for a sturdy board that the whole family could use on small and large lakes. It did not take long for us to realize that we picked the right board. First day out was a windy day on Lake Michigan and I was able to keep control of the board with ease even with wind and small waves. The next day out was on a small lake. I was able to have my two girls and myself on the board for a comfortable and smooth ride. It is a roomy board and so easy to control. It is light and the convenient built in handle makes it effortless to carry, too!