sale $824.25 $1,099.0025% Off
From groms to veterans.
Shaped for surfers by surfers, the POP Paddleboards Guru Stand-Up Paddleboard is designed to charge swells with nimble control and stable balance. The double concave, squash tail, and 4+1 fin system work together to serve up a board that rides like a six-footer, while medium rocker and pinched rail shape helps you paddle out easily and stay connected to the face of the wave once you've caught it. Exceptionally strong and lightweight, the Nature-Tech construction uses less fiberglass and adds a bamboo veneer to keep this SUP around for years, and the 360-degree diamond grip EVA deck pad keeps you gripped as you make cutbacks and tightly-arced turns. Plus, a Handle-It recessed handle lets you carry this SUP with an ergonomic hold to help 25-pounds feel like five.
- Wave SUP designed to keep you surfing with balance and control
- Medium rocker helps you paddle out and stays fast through flats
- Double concave transitions from rail-to-rail seamlessly
- Nature-Tech construction uses bamboo for strength and low weight
- Diamond Grip EVA deck pad keeps you connected to the board
- Futures fin system lets you adjust to dial in speed and thrust
- Built-in handle provides an ergonomic grip for comfy carrying
- Item #PPP000J
8ft 6in, 9ft
Nature-Tech (EPS foam, fiberglass, carbon fiber inlay, bonded epoxy resin)
yes, 360-degree diamond grip
Futures 4+1 Quad
Recommended Rider Weight