Select Style & Size
Free Pro 2.0 ready2climb Climbing Skin
- Backcountry climbing skins designed for fat freeride skis
- Mohair blend balances between grip and glide
- Tip fat lock fits most planks with wide or shoveled tips
- V-hook tail attachment offers universal compatibility
- Reduced weight and volume fit in smaller backpacks
- Item #POM000K
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- fat lock
- Tail Attachment
- Skin Savers Included
- Case Included
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 25, 2020
Length not accurate on site
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
The tech specs says the S fits up to 185cm. When I received the box, it says fits up to 170 cm. Have to return.
October 17, 2018
The Climb/Glide Ratio From Pomoca's Site
April 16, 2020
Are these static length or do they have a range?
May 7, 2020
Hi Kathryne! These skins are meant to be cut/trimmed to fit your skis and then that's the length that they stay.
January 13, 2020
You guys have wrong pic and I think description up for free pro 2.0. You’re showing the free pro.