Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Climbing Skins we have in stock.View Similar Products
Free Pro 2.0 r2c v2 Climbing Skin
The freedom to express one’s self is constantly apparent in freeride culture, therefore one should not be limited by gear compatibility when choosing skis and skins. Pomoca’s Free Pro 2.0 Climbing Skin implements a Click Lock tip bracket which only uses three screws to secure and accommodate any tip shape introduced by modern freeride skis. To complement this universal tip-clip, the Free Pro 2.0 Skin offers the perfect balance between grip and glide thanks to its mohair construction, making it perfect for navigating the varying conditions that usually comprise a full day of freeriding. Every Dry technology supplies extremely fast drying properties, all in a fully PFC-free package. To tie things together, Pomoca’s esteemed tail-clip supplies the ease-of-use and reliability that you’ve come to expect from the brand.
- Pomoca’s most universal climbing skin is intended for freeriders
- Click Lock tip bracket accommodates modern ski-tip shapes and sizes
- Glide Pro tech is borrowed from ski-mo skins for better ascending
- Lightweight design saves valuable energy on long hikes to big lines
- Included skin trimming tool makes setup a breeze so you can go shred
- Item #POMD016
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Click Lock
- Tail Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [single skin] 8.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?