Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Free Pro 2.0 r2c v2 Climbing Skin
The freedom to express one’s self is constantly apparent in freeride culture, therefore one should not be limited by gear compatibility when choosing skis and skins. Pomoca’s Free Pro 2.0 Climbing Skin implements a Click Lock tip bracket which only uses three screws to secure and accommodate any tip shape introduced by modern freeride skis. To complement this universal tip-clip, the Free Pro 2.0 Skin offers the perfect balance between grip and glide thanks to its mohair construction, making it perfect for navigating the varying conditions that usually comprise a full day of freeriding. Every Dry technology supplies extremely fast drying properties, all in a fully PFC-free package. To tie things together, Pomoca’s esteemed tail-clip supplies the ease-of-use and reliability that you’ve come to expect from the brand.
- Pomoca’s most universal climbing skin is intended for freeriders
- Click Lock tip bracket accommodates modern ski-tip shapes and sizes
- Glide Pro tech is borrowed from ski-mo skins for better ascending
- Lightweight design saves valuable energy on long hikes to big lines
- Included skin trimming tool makes setup a breeze so you can go shred
- Item #POMD016
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.