Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
$189.95 - $209.95
Select a color:100mm
Select a size:
ClimbProS-Glide r2c v2 Climbing Skin
Pomoca has a vast collection of climbing skins for backcountry skiing, randonee racing, mountaineering, and more. The Pomoca ClimbProS-Glid r2c v2 is an all-round, professional-level climbing skin styled for avid backcountry skiers who go whether it's powdery, icy, or slushy. Safer Skin waterproofing with EverDry 2.0 water-resistance and Glide's hydrophobic treatment assist the skin with staying dry when the snow's particularly wet and icy. A mohair blend makes this skin highly versatile when it comes to gripping the steeps and gliding across flat ridges. The tip and tail attachments are universal with any ski, and the tail adjusts to fit.
- Professional-level climbing skins for dedicated backcountry skiers
- Mohair blend balances grip and glide for efficient skinning
- Safer Skin waterproofing with EverDry 2.0 water-resistance
- Universal tip attachment and adjustable tail attachment
- Glide Treatment is hydrophobic to maintain gliding in all conditions
- Item #POMD013
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- [x-small] 145 - 160cm, [small] 155 - 170cm, [medium] 165 - 180cm, [large] 175 - 190cm, [x-large] 185 - 200cm
- Skin Savers Included
- Case Included
- Claimed Weight
- [large, 100mm] 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 6 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 2 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.