Select style & size:Select options
Exceptionally excellent for multi-day tours.
- Backcountry climbing skins designed for experienced ski touring
- Mohair blend balances between good grip and good glide
- Tip and tail attachments allow universal compatibility
- EverDry anti-glopping glue maintains a good stick
- SaferSkin waterproof membrane helps prevent freezing
- Item #POM000M
- Q & A
Tried and true
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had several skins by pomoca (including Dynafit) over the years. I got a set of these last summer to pair with some volkl bmts. They work great. The only problem is the length. They come somewhat shorter than advertised. Otoh, they climb well even though there are several more inches showing base at the tail than I'm used to. Glide well, climb well and don't ice much and are fairly light. Can't ask for much more in a set of skins.