Select style & size:Select options
Grip and glide.
The Pomoca Climb Pro S-Glide Climbing Skins strike a healthy balance between grip and glide capabilities. This skin does so with the silky glide of mohair and durable grip of nylon. These skins resist tangling and twisting, dry quickly, and cling to steep skintracks with dynamic tenacity. Glide technology reduces friction on each fiber so even sticky snow doesn't stick and slow them down. Ever Dry technology resists weight-adding moisture to keep the skins light and fast. The Back Fix attachment features a simple strap at the tip and an easily adjustable tail strap with plastic hook.
- Efficient climbing skins for backcountry skiing
- Mohair blend balances glide and grip performance
- Added gliding performance and safe grip when climbing
- Thin, ultralight, and waterproof Safer Skin membrane
- Ever Dry technology reduces moisture absorption
- Item #POM000C
- Q & A
Cutting Tool Included
The cutting tool is included.
My favorite piece of equipment
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The glide on these might be the single best thing you can do for your ski touring.
I'm on pair 3, and couldn't be happier. They glide smooth, grip incredibly well, are so light, and pack down to nothing.
Flimsy tip attachment
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The skins themselves are good but the tip attachment falls apart easily and the pieces disappear into the snow. I'm now shopping for new ways to attach the tips.