Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Climb 2.0 Climbing Skins
With impressive climbing properties for the high-speed ski tourer, the Pomoca Climb 2.0 Climbing Skins are your go-to universal skin. The mohair blend fibers are woven thick to resist tangling, twisting, and static electricity and treated for reduced friction and improved climbing ability. Razor-thin, 3-layer Safer Skin is completely impermeable to moisture, folds easily, leaves no residue, and resists rips with its stable edges.
- Climbing skins for backcountry skiing in any terrain
- Mohair blend balances between grip and glide
- Thin, ultralight, and waterproof Safer Skin membrane
- Ever Dry and Grip resist glue glopping
- Back Fix attachment is lightweight and easily adjustable
- Item #POMD00Z
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.