Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Climbing Skins we have in stock.View Similar Products
Climb 2.0 Climbing Skins
With impressive climbing properties for the high-speed ski tourer, the Pomoca Climb 2.0 Climbing Skins are your go-to universal skin. The mohair blend fibers are woven thick to resist tangling, twisting, and static electricity and treated for reduced friction and improved climbing ability. Razor-thin, 3-layer Safer Skin is completely impermeable to moisture, folds easily, leaves no residue, and resists rips with its stable edges.
- Climbing skins for backcountry skiing in any terrain
- Mohair blend balances between grip and glide
- Thin, ultralight, and waterproof Safer Skin membrane
- Ever Dry and Grip resist glue glopping
- Back Fix attachment is lightweight and easily adjustable
- Item #POMD00Z
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- universal loop
- Tail Attachment
- [S] 155 - 170cm, [M] 165 - 176cm, [L] 175 - 186cm, [XL] 185 - 196cm
- Skin Savers Included
- Case Included
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 5, 2020
Pomoca 2020 Line Overview
See what's new for Pomoca in 2020 with this product overview!
November 29, 2020
Any idea on how these tail attachments will work for the partial twin tips of the Line Vision 108's?