Select style & size:Select options
Pick up the pace.
The Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth is a nifty little pod ideal for serious runners seeking to improve their overall fitness level and running technique. It securely attaches to your shoe laces in low-profile fashion and records running speed, cadence, and stride length. In conjunction with Polar's Beat app, the Stride Sensor provides running stats in real time to your iPhone's display. The Polar Beat app provides a running index by crunching heart rate info (you'll need a separate heart rate sensor) alongside Stride Sensor data for a personalized analysis of your running performance. Please note, the Stride Sensor is only compatible with the iPhone 4S or newer.
- Records key metrics for runners looking to improve
- Measures cadence and stride for efficient training
- Wirelessly feeds data to Polar Beat app on iPhone 4S and newer
- Shock and water-resistant design won't succumb to elements
- Compact pod securely attaches to shoe laces
- Item #POL160A
- Q & A
How to use Polar Stride Sensor
This video demonstrates how to use Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth® Smart with Polar Beat application.