Select style & size:Select options
Ahead of the rest.
Offering all the features you need to take your training and racing ambitions to the next level, the Polar M460 is a GPS-integrated head unit with Bluetooth Smart for wireless syncing with a number of aftermarket sensors and Polar's Flow app for smartphones, tablets, and computers. The M460's rather compact size easily rests atop your handlebars or stem with the provided rubberized bands securing it as you zip down the road hill or ride over bumpy trails. Polar offers their H10 heart rate sensor chest strap or OH1 optical heart rate sensor armband (both are sold separately) if you'd like to keep tabs of your physical exertion levels while training and racing.
Built-in GPS and barometer sensors measure speed, distance, route, altitude, and gradient with high levels of accuracy. It's compatible with Strava Live Segments, which makes it an ideal training companion with its real-time updates of your segment progress. Polar's separately available H10 and OH1 heart rate monitors feed your current heart rate and maximum heart rate stats to the M460 head unit, with the ability to monitor your current heart rates against default zones, as well as define your very own heart rate zones for a customized training regimen. For even more customization, Polar's Smart Coaching feature gives you the tools needed to plan out future training rides, so you can become a faster and stronger rider with a realistic training plan.
- Improve your cycling with a number of key statistics
- M460 head unit is GPS and barometer-equipped for accuracy
- Measures speed, distance, route, altitude, and gradient
- Bluetooth Smart for wireless syncing and aftermarket sensor use
- Pairs with Polar's H10 and OH1 heart rate monitors (not included)
- Strava Live Segments for monitoring real-time progress
- Smartphone notifications of incoming texts and calls
- Built-in LED light for illumination after dark
- Item #POL1ARM