Select style & size:Select options
Leading the pack.
Stacked with all the features desired for taking your training and daily rides to the next level, the Polar M460 HR is a GPS-integrated head unit, paired with Polar's H10 heart rate monitor for keeping track of your physical output on the road. The M460 head unit wirelessly syncs with the Polar Flow app (for both Android and iPhone) and H10 heart rate monitor via Bluetooth Smart, also communicating with a wide variety of external sensors available on the market. Seeing it's hooked up to your smartphone, you'll get real-time smartphone notifications, so you can monitor important calls and text messages. Another cool feature is the built-in LED light along the front, which comes in handy for finishing rides after dark.
Built-in GPS and barometer sensors measure speed, distance, route, altitude, and gradient with high levels of accuracy. It's compatible with Strava Live Segments, which makes it an ideal training companion with its real-time updates of your segment progress. The included H10 heart rate monitor feeds your current heart rate and maximum heart rate stats to the M460 head unit, with the ability to monitor your current heart rates against default zones, as well as define your very own heart rate zones for a customized training regimen. For even more customization, Polar's Smart Coaching feature gives you the tools needed to plan out future training rides, so you can become a faster and stronger rider with a realistic training plan.
- Lead the pack with invaluable cycling and heart rate stats
- M460 head unit is GPS and barometer-equipped for accuracy
- Measures speed, distance, route, altitude, and gradient
- Included Polar H10 heart rate sensor with chest strap
- Bluetooth Smart for syncing with Polar Flow app and H10
- Strava Live Segments for monitoring real-time progress
- Smartphone notifications of incoming texts and calls
- Built-in LED light for illumination after dark
- Item #POL19AF