Select your style & size:Select options
Get a move on.
Get the most of daily workouts and activities with the movement tracking and heart rate monitoring of the Polar A300 HR Fitness Tracker. This sleek, stylish fitness watch tracks steps, so you can make healthy decisions to walk more often. Also, it records the cumulative distance traveled throughout your day, which is especially useful for runners and fitness enthusiasts. And for those moments when you're glued to the couch, the watch gives you a playful vibration that urges you to move after long periods of inactivity.
The Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor wirelessly feeds heart rate specifics to the watch, which then uploads data to the Polar Flow application for optimizing workout goals. Both the watch and heart rate monitor are waterproof when you're to training in the pool or at the beach. Smart Notifications give you instant updates of incoming texts, phone calls, and social statuses, so you're never out of the loop during exercise sessions. As a convenient bonus, the watch syncs with your phone's calendar, meaning you'll never forget important events, meetings, and appointments.
- Fitness watch for active lifestyles and fitness regimens
- Increase your physical fitness with heart rate monitoring
- Make healthy decisions with step counter and sleep tracking
- Keep tabs on incoming phone calls, texts, and social notifications
- Water-resistant design withstands light rain during runs
- Item #POL1606
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Based on price, the watch kills it, features are great and i would say if you hesitate about getting an expensive tracker this might be an alternative
Very cool for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: One size only
It's one of the best products bases on the price. The H7 works pretty fine and easy with the watch (and it's included!!). The web interface (polar flow) is very complete, you can include or exclude sports profiles, see your daily activity, and more.
The only complaints I have are related to the android version support and the activity accuracy:
1. Support is not related ONLY to the Android OS version but the cellphone itself. It does not work or is not supported for all android devices (what sound ridiculous for me).
2. Activity tracker sometimes is not been trigger when you walk, but it is when you are driving, I guess because of the hand movement.
3. Not very comfortable when you are sleeping.
4. Silicone band tends to seems dirty very quickly. Black color may be the best option to wear it on any occasion.
Still, I like it, the UI seems retro and it's something I like over a nice UI but without an accurate sensor on sports activity.
Get started with Polar Flow app
This video shows how to get started with the Polar Flow mobile app with Polar M400, V800, A300 and Polar Loop. You´ll also see useful tips how to analyze your training with mobile.
Activity tracking with the Polar A300
This video shows you some basic things you might be looking for in the Polar A300 manual. See from this video manual how to reach your daily activity goals and learn what different intensity activities mean.
Great getting started video
Really goes through what this watch/tracker can do for you!