Far from just any old pair of jeans, the Pointer Brand Men's Raw Cone White Oak Pant delivers style that fits in at downtown offices and rugged durability that can withstand work in the field. It's crafted from American-made denim and sewn in Bristol, Tennessee to ensure it stands the test of time.
- Durable jeans crafted from American-made raw denim
- Cone Mills selvedge denim produced in Greensboro, NC
- Tapered leg for slim and modern style
- 5-pocket styling and antique copper hardware keep it classic
- Raw garments may shrink when washed
- Item #PNB000D
- Q & A
right style strange sizing
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I love pointer brand stuff. This pair has triple stitching, thick durable denim, natural color, and the best part is the button fly.
The issue that I had with this pair is that they did not fit. I typically wear a 30 in every brand except a few that are typically too large. These pants where extremely tight. I could barely fit them over any part of my legs which is strange because I normally wear skinny jeans and I already have a pair of pointer branded jeans that fit really well in a size 30. I'm thinking about returning these and going up a size, but either way the original pair where just too tight.