Select style & size:Select options
A kayak that splits in three.
The Point 65 Mercury GTX Solo Recreational Kayak splits into three separate pieces so you can transport it to and from the lake a lot easier. Point 56's Snap-Tap system connects the three pieces together once you're ready to tour, and easily separates back again when it's time to head home. Snapped together, the kayak is as stable as standard boats that paddle as straight as an arrow. It comes standard with a keel rudder skeg to improve maneuverability int he water, and there are multiple hatches for optimal storage. The Air Seat features mesh-like foam laminated to an adjustable back rest to give a comfy fit specific to your own height, and there are foot braces to better optimize the fit.
- Touring kayak that splits in three for easy transportation
- Snap-Tap system keeps the kayak secure when connected together
- Air Seat with adjustable back rest and foot braces give a comfy fit
- Keel rudder skeg improves maneuverability
- Bow and stern hatches offer ample storage
- Item #POI000C
14ft [bow] 42in [cockpit, stern] 64in
33 x 18in
Bow Hatch Dimensions
9.5 x 9,5in
Stern Hatch Dimensions
17.6 x 10.4in
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling