Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Packs & Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Spine VPD Air 13L Backpack
Every trail ride is a bit different, with some drawing ear-to-ear grins and epic stories, while others leave you a bruised, painful mess after a brutal fall over rugged terrain. Give yourself added peace of mind from the unexpected spills that happen on trail outings with the low-profile, unobtrusive back protection of the POC Spine VPD Air 13 Backpack. Seeing it occupies the lowest rung of POC's VPD Protection series, the Spine VPD Air 13 Backpack provides relief from everyday spills on the trail without the restrictive feel of burlier pads.
This trail-riding pack features a low-profile back protector that's certified to EN 1621-2 level 1 standards, which is a European certification that ensures protection from forces under 9 kN (kilo-newtons). Although not as protective as rigid, downhill-worthy pads, this certification standard means you'll be protected from the regular falls that happen when you're pushing your skills on technical trails.
Besides its protective properties, the Spine VPD Air 13 Backpack features storage for a three-liter hydration reservoir, helmet attachment for standard lids and full-face options, as well as dedicated storage for tools and smartphones. Breathable mesh straps bolster support while facilitating ventilation, so you can pedal comfortably for long distances without slogging in sweat.
- Everyday trail pack with low-profile back protector
- Back protector meets EN 1621-2 level 1 impact standards
- Low-profile fit and feel for riding without restriction
- Breathable mesh straps for well-ventilated support
- Accommodates hydration reservoirs up to 3 liters
- Dedicated storage for multi-tools and smartphones
- Attachment for your helmet (trail or full-face)
- Item #POC00B9
- [body] water/dirt-resistant fabric, [straps] breathable mesh
- 13L (793cu in)
- integrated back protector
- Shoulder Straps
- twin-strap closure system
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, compatible with hydration reservoirs up to 3L
- 1 smartphone, 1 dedicated tool
- Helmet Carry
- yes, attachment system for helmet (XC to full face)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2018
POC Spine VPD Air 13L Backpack
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased this to use while MTB and love it. It fits comfortably on my back while riding and holds enough water to get me through longer rides. Plus plenty of pockets to carry all the gear/supplies that you need.