Select style & size:Select options
Retina Big Clarity Comp Goggle
Ride through sun and storms with confidence and clarity provided by the Retina Big Clarity Comp Goggle from POC. With two included lenses, one for bright sun and one for low light, you will be prepared for anything the weather can throw at you. Additionally, anti-scratch and anti-foam coatings allow you to use the Retina's day after day without losing precious visibility, while the triple foam and silicone backed strap keep you comfortable during long days on hill.
- Winter goggles with a large field of view for maximum clarity
- Spektris mirror coating helps with reflections and bright sun
- Triple-layer foam is comfortable for riding from bell to bell
- Fits large faces while still working well with helmets
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings make sure your lenses stay clear
- Silicone on the strap holds your goggles in place on hats and helmets
- Item #POC00DC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Love the large vision area you get out of this google and the extra lens it comes with for cloudy conditions. I went with a POC google over Smith this time hoping the elasticity of the POC strap will be superior to the Smith. Note: It does not appear the big clarity comp has a yellow lens you can order, which I think always needs to be an available spare.